There seems to be some inconsistency here. The default path for mappers is
"models/mappers" while the default path for db tables is "models/DbTable".

I suggest we keep the old naming convention and change the default path for
mappers to "models/Mapper". This is not only consistent but also prevents
some people (like me) from having a BC break.

--
Hector