Hi

I want to search my publications for a word or phrase, but only within
certain categories. Sounds simple, but I can't make it work  :(   I add the
text + category (int) to my index for each document

foreach ($story->getPages() as $page ){
 $doc = new Zend_Search_Lucene_Document();
 $doc->addField(Zend_Search_Lucene_Field::text('myText',
$page->text,'UTF-8'));
 $doc->addField(Zend_Search_Lucene_Field::text('category',
$page->category));
}

Searching I've tried various combinations. Basically I'd like to list
results with a given text and ONLY within the given categories. I'd think
the following would work:
 "+(text:mySearchTerm) (+category:10 +category:8)"
But other categories are returned as well  :(  Am I doing something wrong or
should that work?