All bootstraps are run because the front controller has not started
dispatching yet, meaning it's too early to tell which module is being
dispatched.

Imagine a scenario where your admin module's bootstrap creates a new route
for admin pages. Without bootstrapping the module first, the front
controller would have no way of knowing that route or if it matches the
current request.

Another way to think of it is how would the front controller know if it's in
the admin module without first bootstrapping the module?

--
Hector