Dear group,
I am not sure if this forum is a suitable place for this question. If not
please guide a correct place.

I have installed php/mysql with apache2 as per the instruction of installing
php. And i am able to install Drupal,osc and other open source without any
errors.

But I am unable to make a zend frame work working. I have used zf tools to
create the project. The project folder with MVC is getting created. But when
I code the following simple code, it showing me error.

Code:
require_once 'library/Zend/Application.php';

$application = new Zend_Application(
    APPLICATION_ENV,
    APPLICATION_PATH . '/configs/application.ini'
);

$application->bootstrap()->run();
Warning: require_once(Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php) [function.require-once]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/works/zend/social/testbox/library/Zend/Application.php on line 80

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/zend')
in /var/www/works/zend/social/testbox/library/Zend/Application.php on line
80

I have changed /usr/share/php5/.ini and also usr/share/php/ with
include_path. But yet I can not run a "hello world" with zend. Can some one
help me with installation with simple "hello world" in it?