From: Sergio Rinaudo [mailto:kaiohken1...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 1:29 AM
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: [fw-general] Lucene and ZF 1.10

Hello,
I have the following line of code in my bootstrap

Zend_Search_Lucene_Search_QueryParser::setDefaultEncoding('UTF-8');
Zend_Search_Lucene::setDefaultSearchField(null);
Zend_Search_Lucene_Analysis_Analyzer::setDefault(new
Zend_Search_Lucene_Analysis_Analyzer_Common_Utf8Num_CaseInsensitive());

Inside a method that called _initLucene().
With ZF version 1.9.6 and previous everything works well, with the 1.10
version I get some error.
I cannot say exactly what kind of error now, because that 3 lines of
code causes internal server error 500.

If I comment this code I get errors using lucene index, so the question
is,
how to make everything works again with this new version? I admit that I
still have not open the documentation, but because I hope in a quicker
solution from one of You, however I'm trying to see by myself.

Thanks in advance!

Sergio Rinaudo

Troppe caselle di posta? Gestiscile da Hotmail!
<http://www.windowslive.it/hotmail/GestisciAltriAccount.aspx>