To: "Zend Framework - General" <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [fw-general] File Element problem - getValue() returns null, but getFileName() returns full path and file?

I hadn't ever turned on ValueDisabled, but even so I just set it to false,
$element->setValueDisabled(false). And the code comes directly after an
isValid. In its original context...

if (!$this->getForm()->isValid ( $data )) {
     throw new Exception ( 'Form data invalid!' );
}

$values = $this->getForm()->getValues();
var_dump($this->getForm()->image->getValue());
var_dump($this->getForm()->image->getFileName());

$data is just post data.