Thomas Weidner wrote:

> Or set the "useId" option to false.
> In this case the source language is used as message key and the source
> must
> be set as first translation.
>
> ----------------
> <tmx version="1.4">
>    <header creationtoolversion="1.0.0" datatype="winres"
> segtype="sentence"
>            adminlang="en-us" srclang="de-at" o-tmf="abc"
>            creationtool="XYZTool" >
>    </header>
>        <tu tuid='0001'>
>        </tu>
> ---------------------
> $translate = new Zend_Translate('tmx', $file, $locale, array('useId' =>
> false));
>
> Then "Nachricht 1" will be used as message key instead of "0001".
> Note that this works only as with 1.10.2 (or trunk).
>
> Greetings
> Thomas Weidner, I18N Team Leader, Zend Framework
> http://www.thomasweidner.com

Hi Thomas!

That looks good. I'm glad this feature was added it will make the
translations look more clean.
I think i go udate now from the trunk.

And one more question - i noticed that the translations for validation
messages described
http://zendframework.com/manual/en/zend.validate.messages.html#zend.validate.messages.pretranslated
in the reference here  were finaly included in the 1.10.1 distribution.
Still the russian translation is missing - would you like any help with
that?

Dmitry.