-- Steven Brown <ste...@yewchube.com> wrote
(on Monday, 15 February 2010, 03:25 PM +1000):
> Does anyone know of any public ZF repositories that have the require_once
> calls
> commented out or removed?
>
> I use these in every project to improve performance by using lazy loading.
>
> Would the ZF team object to me creating one? Would this violate the license?

No, it would not violate the license, and you're welcome to do so. We do
not ship without require_once calls currently due to BC considerations,
but may offer separate packages in the future to do so. If somebody
wants to offer it separately before then, please do. :)

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/