This code:

$paginator = new Zend_Paginator(new Zend_Paginator_Adapter_Null(0));

gives:

Warning: array_fill(): Number of elements must be positive in
Zend/Paginator/Adapter/Null.php on line 68 Warning: Passed variable is not
an array or object, using empty array instead.

also, please note that   public function __construct($count = 0) is default
value for item count in Zend_Paginator_Adapter_Null.

So, it fails if item count is 0. Should I post a bug or I'm missing
something?

PHP Version 5.2.12

Regards,
Sasa Stamenkovic.