I, too, am experiencing similar issues on ff3.6 on osx.  It seems to
have only happened since the commenting system was put into place, if
that helps.  It wasn't just a blank page for me either.  Once I did
get something to load, it was incredibly slow.

- Jason

--
Jason Austin
Senior Solutions Implementation Engineer