Hi,

I have been fighting it for quite a while now but still can't get it to
work:

Trying to write tests for action controllers I came across an issue with
I define plugins in my application.ini and they do run from the browser
normally.
In testing environment I create an application object in setUp() and then
boostrap application
with all the settings from config.

Ok, I can see all my plugins if I call getPlugins() on the front controller
but still none of them gets actually run.

For the purpose of testing I just put a die() statement to a preDispatch()
hook in a plugin.
Then after calling dispatch('/') from my test case I do exit normally so it
seems like the execution never
gets to the plugin's preDispatch() although it's registered with front
controller.

Any help is much appreciated, since I cannot properly dispatch without these
plugins.

Dmitry.