From: "Sami" <sami_ghnam...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 9:20 AM
To: <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Subject: [fw-general] Re: Send parameter to form as post

Yes the form is post but the problem not in the form.

the problem in the anchor link take me to form with parameter
publisherId i need this parameter in form but not need show this parameter
the url.

this url /statements/upload?publisherId=1 in the anchor
i have more url in this page to take me in the form upload statement
/statements/upload?publisherId=1
/statements/upload?publisherId=2
/statements/upload?publisherId=3
/statements/upload?publisherId=4

i need to go to form upload statement with this parameter (publisherId)
but not need show in url.