From: Giorgio Sironi
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 11:43 AM
To: Stefan Sturm
Cc: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Zend_Validate_NotEmpty and Object

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Stefan Sturm <stefan.s.st...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

  Hello,

  when I test a variable containing an Object with
  Zend_Validate_NotEmpty. I get this error:
  Invalid type given, value should be float, string, array, boolean or integer

I guess it has to do with the way it is used in Zend_Form... usually you pass
scalar values in a form.

--
Giorgio Sironi
Piccolo Principe & Web Engineer