I have been working on creating some Zend_Service components and I am trying
to figure out the best way to break out my methods.

Do I write one long class or do I break out the sections of the API into
multiple classes.

Take flickr for an example.  There are a lot of API calls.  flickr has them
grouped very well, you can see them here http://www.flickr.com/services/api/
If I was going to create a flickr component would I throw all those API
calls in one class called flickr.php or would you suggest creating the
flickr.php to have the photo methods and then in the Zend_Service_Flickr
folder create stats.php for the stats methods, people.php for the people
methods, etc.  All these classes would extend the main class (flickr.php)

I'm sort of confused right now on what route to go with.

Suggestions and comments would be great!

Thanks!

Shaun J. Farrell
Washington, DC