On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney
<matt...@zend.com> wrote:
> Could you or Christian provide a small script that demonstrates the
> issue on Windows for me to test, please? The current tests for
> components such as Zend_View are passing, so we clearly need something
> new; otherwise, I'll be simply blind-testing, and that doesn't
> accomplish much.
>
> Thanks!

I'm not sure how to boil it down to a simple test case, but I see this
when running the quickstart. (The version I ran is 20090430 if that
makes a difference.)

The index page generates multiple warnings for Redirector.php,
HeadLink.php, Layout.php, and Url.php.

Environment is "development".

The file index.php sets the include path this way:

set_include_path(implode(PATH_SEPARATOR, array(
    LIBRARY_PATH,
    APPLICATION_PATH . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'library',
)));

I only added two minor changes to application.ini:

[production]
; PHP settings we want to initialize
phpSettings.display_startup_errors = 0
phpSettings.display_errors = 0
phpSettings.default_charset = "UTF-8"
; CHANGE: added to prevent a strict warning on using the default timezone
phpSettings.date.timezone = "America/New_York"

; Make sure the following is on the include_path
includePaths.library = APPLICATION_PATH "/../library"

; Indicate the path and classname of the bootstrap
bootstrap.path = APPLICATION_PATH "/Bootstrap.php"
bootstrap.class = "Bootstrap"

; Bootstrap resources:
; - Front Controller
; - Layout
; - Database
resources.frontController.controllerDirectory = APPLICATION_PATH "/controllers"
resources.layout.layoutPath = APPLICATION_PATH "/layouts/scripts"
resources.view[] =
resources.db.adapter = "PDO_SQLITE"
resources.db.params.dbname = APPLICATION_PATH "/../data/db/guestbook.db"

[staging : production]
; Were you to have a 'staging' environment, you could customize application
; settings here

[testing : production]
; For testing, we want to display errors and use a different database
phpSettings.display_startup_errors = 1
phpSettings.display_errors = 1
resources.db.params.dbname = APPLICATION_PATH "/../data/db/guestbook-testing.db"

[development : production]
; For development, we want to display errors and use a different database
phpSettings.display_startup_errors = 1
phpSettings.display_errors = 1
; CHANGE: explicitly set a value for error_reporting
phpSettings.error_reporting = 8191
resources.db.params.dbname = APPLICATION_PATH "/../data/db/guestbook-dev.db"

Andrew