ok i figured out the problem with your help, thanks for giving me to
understand how it works. i moved my .php files here
application\custom\modules and my images at application\custom\art so i have
to change the image links in my php files.... can you help me ? first it is
wrong to put my php code under this directories ?

/  logo.png

what i have to put in logo.png place in order to work ? i put
APPLICATION_PATH."/custom/art/logo.png" but  it doesn't work.