But I want to keep session storage, and existing auth mechanism. What for
should I implement cookie storage then? And writing to storage outside of
Zend_Auth does not looks like smart solution.

If you can get back original from cookie, isn't it security risk. isn't it
better to store hash in cookie, and if no identitiy, regenerate hash and
compare it with one from cookie?

I'm confused now...thinking...

Regards,
Saša Stamenković