Sorry for the misunderstanding: I was not talking about the way to align values visually in the template.
When I fetch the values from the database, the decimal separator is a dot.
As the software I am working on is in french, I must accomodate french locale, which implies to convert the decimal separator to a comma.

Thanks in advance
--
Guillaume ORIOL
Software engineer

Hello Guillaume

In such cases, I would suggest using a table (without or without cell borders).

You would use one row per sub-array in $data.

For a very similar example to what you are trying to achieve, please
take a look athttp://is.gd/bgCNi, section "Assigning compound data
types in LiveDocx".

You can specify the decimal tab in your template, and all the decimal
points will line up on top of each other.

Best regards

Jonathan Maron