You should only need to unit test your forms if they are adding
functionality to Zend_Form.  The built in Decorators, Filters,
Validators, etc should already be tested.  If you're using a custom
Decorator, Filter, Validator, or View, you should test those
separately from the form.

With that said, your integration tests only need to test that
$form->getValues() returns the expected filtered values and blocks
values you expect to reject.  You would essentially setup a list of
inputs that are valid, loop over them and pass them to the form, and
make sure it validates.  Then pass it a set of bad values, loop over
them, and assert that they do not validate.  You're actually testing
the configuration of the form here, not the form classes themselves.

I can mock up a quick test if that doesn't make sense.