Hello everyone,

I have been busy implementing my own custom time form element. And I asume
that I am not doing anything which is rocket science. Namely  I am trying to
create a custom form element which I can use to enter times. It shoul look
like two dropdown boxes of which i can select the hours and minutes.The
seconds should be set default to 00 as they are not important.

Now I have been trying various things and i have been pointend to Matthew
Weier O'phinney's tutorial over here http://bit.ly/bswioH about creating
composite form elements. I think he is doing over here exactly the same as I
do, just i want to use different form element's.

My question is how would I be able to use this very same example but in
stead of using a date format I want to use it to set a time with the use of
select boxes.

I would appreciate it very much if someone can give me directions.

Kind regards,

J. Sanders