Hello All,

Thanks for helping!  I had my unix server setup to use a pop account for
sending mail and have now changed it to an exchange account to send my mail
through.  I am just using smtp & zend_mail to send the basic text emails.
When I switch to the exchange account I get this error:

501 5.1.3 Invalid address

Here are my facts:

1.  If I switch to the wrong password I get an authentication error, so I
know that the invalid address is referring to the address I'm sending to.
2.  If I change the address I'm sending to, I get the same error.
3.  If I switch back to my pop account all is well.

So, I think that maybe the format of the email address is somehow wrong?  Or
I need to handle the communication differently somehow?

Thanks in advance!!!

 ~Christina