Hello,

Sorry to diturb your discussion. But I never know about CLDR at all and was
very interested what is it and how to use it :)) So after small
investigation here's
what I found:

CLDR official website is: http://cldr.unicode.org/

You can freely obtain lates specifications from:
http://cldr.unicode.org/index/downloads/cldr-1-8-1

Or directly from:
http://unicode.org/Public/cldr/1.8.1/

After all, you need two packages: "core.zip" and "posix.zip". Inside "core.zip"
you'll find which spec you exactly need, in your place it's "sr_Cyrl_RS". So you
can read sr_Cyrl_RS.UTF-8.src from posix package. And in fact it clearly says
that time format is: "%H.%M.%S"

--
Sincerely yours,
Aleksey V. Zapparov A.K.A. ixti