You've posted to this forum:

http://forums.zend.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1166

I see there are a number of posts on centos

http://forums.zend.com/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&keywords=centos&fid[]=57

also, they seem quite responsive, if you tell me which post is yours, I can alert the proper person to it and see if we can find you an answer.

-ralph

robert mena wrote:
Hi,

I am sorry about the OT but I've been posting in Zend.com forums trying to get an answer for almost a month regarding Zend_Guard.

If you know a zend employee please forward this to him and ask him/her to contact me.

Essentially I want to know if a x86_64 Centos 5. (with the php 5.2.10 rpm) is compatible and if the Zend framework itself can be encoded using such tool (or should I go with ioncube encoder).

Regards.