Hello,

My application has a module, say a Blog module, with routes to it like the
following:

/some/path/news/   (module=blog controller=index action=index)
/some/path/news/:postAlias  (module=blog controller=post action=index)

I now need to create a REST api, so I create a Blog_RestController extending
Zend_Rest_Contoller
that implements following methods:

indexAction()
getAction()
postAction()
putAction()
deleteAction()

The problem is that I can't set Zend_Rest_Route to treat that controller as
REST one unless I put
the module to the top level, like the following:

That works: /blog/rest/
That doesn't work: /some/path/news/rest/

Right now I define the REST route like this

$restRoute = new Zend_Rest_Route($front, array(), array(
    'blog' => array('rest'),
));
$router->addRoute('blog-rest', $restRoute);

Can not find anything useful in the refference, on the maling list or in
wiki,
so can some one please help me with that?

Thanks a lot
Dmitry.