I have a problem that I cannot seem to wrap my head around.

3 text fields on my form are "start dates", and another 3 text fields are
"end dates". I need to validate the end dates to their corresponding
starting dates to ensure they are later than the start dates.

I created a custom validator for this, but this won't work because the
validator doesn't know which element called it, and therefore cannot use the
$context variable to determine the start date. What can I do here apart from
creating 3 of the same validators, one for each end date field?

Sample form:

Start date of Program => End Date of Program
Early fee start date => Early fee end date
Late fee start date => Late fee end date