Hi Chris.

The only redirect action I have fires only when the form is valid and the user
saved in the database. Here is some sample code (I stripped out some things not
relevant):

https://gist.github.com/c66b22f11bbe138df6ad

I use the actual trunk of Zend Framework and tried also the latest release
1.10.6 but the problems stays the same.

- Marcus