Hi,

I am using PHP 5.3 with Zend Framework 1.10.6. In attempting to create a
custom form element, I had trouble getting it to lazy load via the plugin
loader. I am autoloading with Zend_Loader_Autoloader and classes are
namespaced according to the PSR-0 standard/convention.

My view helper and element look something like:

namespace my\form\element;
class Button extends \Zend_Form_Element_Submit

namespace my\view\helper;
class FormButton extends ...

Using addElementPrefixPath does not seem to help. I've tried every
permutation that I could think of that would make any sense.

Any ideas as to the correct way to do this or a pointer to an example of
this being done would be helpful.

Thanks,

--
Wil Moore III