Hi Yue,

There is a milestone release of 2.0. Should you use it? I would not use it for a real application anytime soon.. 1.x is still the tried, tested, and truely stable release to use for app development.

The API is and will be over the next few milestones a moving target. After it has been finalized we'll be working on migration tools and compatibility layers.

More info on it here, including the current codebase as well as dev milestones and dev documents linked:

http://devzone.zend.com/article/12385

Cheers,
Ralph