Hello,

I have the need to add a prefix to a module url.

Here I have a a couple actions, and the urls used to get to them:

ProfileController::indexAction() avialable at /profile

Profile_IndexController::indexAction() available at /profile/index/index

I want to be able to designate the Profile module and all the
controllers/actions/routes owned by that module to have a prefix, say admin.
My desired end result is:

ProfileController::indexAction() avialable at /profile

Profile_IndexController::indexAction() available at /admin/profile

Profile_VoyagerController::goAction() available at /admin/profile/voyager/go

static route /go with module=profile available at /admin/go

Does this make sense and is it achievable in Zend Framework? It seems like
http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.controller.router.html#zend.controller.router.routes.chain
Zend_Controller_Router_Route_Chain  might be a good choice but I'm rather
new to routing in ZF and thought I'd get some advice before I made some
undesirable code choices.