Supposedly the router can deal with this automatically, but I haven't had
much time to mess around with it. I do remember though that all your links
will typically need to be generated using the url view helper, otherwise the
links won't be based off the baseUrl.
An alternative that I've used in the past was to write a controller plugin
to handle the baseUrl rewriting during dispatchLoopShutdown. Basically
performed a regex search/replace to inject the baseUrl into href and src
attributes where needed.

Cheers,
David