Hi there!

Found some misbehavior using Zend_Log_Writer_Mail.
Probably it has to do something with my current hosting, but still it
is annoying.

I have a setup like this - mail default transport is set with my gmail account.
Zend_Mail::setDefaultTransport($tr);

Zend_Log_Writer_Mail and Zend_Log is set up.
Error controller also is set up, so that whenever missing controller
error arises, log message is added - and email should be sent.

Problem is that email is never sent.
But, what is strange, log email starts to work, if somewhere in the
code i do send another email - with just some basic setup, like.

        $mail = new Zend_Mail();
        $mail->setFrom('sen...@example.com', 'Some Sender');
        $mail->addTo('shama...@gmail.com', 'Some Recipient');
        $mail->setSubject('Test Subject');
        $mail->setBodyText('This is the text of the mail.');
        $mail->send();

In this case i receive two emails.

Maybe somebodey has encountered something similar?

Regards,
Andris Paikens