Hi all,
how to translate messages from a custom validator?

For all built-in validator I use to create the {validator_name}.php file within
the languages/{language_code} directory, ex

languages/it/Zend_Validate_Between.php

and this works,

but for custom validator it seems this is not working, for example I have the
My_Validate_File_MyCustomValidator ( with its messageTemplates ) that should
get the translation from

languages/it/My_Validate_File_MyCustomValidator.php, but I get empty error
messages

Any advices?

Thanks

Sergio

PS about ZF list

Is the ZF mailing list working? I get always no answer to all my questions :)
And also sometimes I receive answers to discussion that I never receive the
opening thread

Thnaks