Hey debussy007,

I am not sure what you mean by doing something wrong. If the data is not being passed, you might want to try gotoSimpleAndExit(). This will force a redirect immediately, which is probably what you want. $bookings needs to be something that can be represented in a url.

As for the other issue, if you need to pass information between requests, you should look into using Zend_Session or some equivalent.. that is what it is there for.

-ralph