Well if you want to build this yourself I would look at doing a few things.

One you could you use Zend_Navigation and have that pull from a Zend_Config object. Your admin could have a form that allows users to add to your menu, and on save, you save this data as a Zend_Config compatible xml, php array, yaml, json (than you Zf 1.11).

You could also do something similar with creating pages that on save, add themselves to a config that is used in routing. Or you could have generic controller that handles database pages. Just make sure you have enough info saved in your datasource so that your generic controller can do what it needs to. For simple articles.. you can probably just store the article body in your pages table, and then even save what view script it should call.

btw - its "Dynamically" :)