On Saturday 30 Oct 2010 09:50:56 Marian Meres wrote:
> If the duplication is isolated to that particular controller only, why
> not just simply create a "no action" method to be called in those two
> actions... the controller is still just a regular class.
>
> m.

For me, it's more clean for a controller specific tasks to put it in init() or
preDispatch(), but that's an opinion.

Otherwise, you can also create an action helper. For example in your
blogModule you have an articleController. Then you can place an action helper
in /modules/blog/plugins/Article.php which is able to fetch an article from
specific parameters and do some checks.

Then you're even capable of fetching an article outside the ArticleController.

Regards, Jurian
--
Jurian Sluiman
Soflomo - http://soflomo.com