Hi,

this is not really ZF related, but I hope you don't mind more generic question.

I've never used any other session save handler than the native php
one. As far as I know it raises concerns only related to a) the disk
read/write security and/or b) potential load balancing problems (sync
between servers and session save paths). I am OK with those.
Application issues such as "number of active users" are no problem as
well. I would guess the native one is also more performant (perhaps
not true if there are "thousands+" of active sessions).

Are you aware of anything else I should take into account?

Thanks in advance.

m.