Hi,

I'm thinking about an app with with quite a few modules (10+) and I am
a little "theoretically" worried about the potential performance
issues related with it. My plan is to:

- use extremely few _init* methods in the application Bootstrap class
- use none _init* methods in the module's Bootstrap classes
- I still want to use Bootstrap classes and manually initialize things
as needed via custom methods

So, to my knowledge, those worries eventually come down to the:
a) Front controller's filesystem module directories discovery
b) Bootstrap class file_exists check in
Zend_Application_Resource_Modules per each module...

Am I right here? Am I not overseeing anything else? Do you consider
those worries legitimate? And, finally, is it a good idea with that
many modules or would design it differently (as separate apps for
example).

Thanks very much for your thoughts...

m.