I recently started to use Zend_Form in a backend/admin part of an application
where data in the database can be managed. I realized i was duplicating lots
of code where it came to validating & processing the form and modifying the
database accordingly. I tried to centralize as much code as possible and
although it works quite nicely i'm now looking for a 'proper' solution:
something that's more generic, that has been though-out well and can be used
in most other situations. Instead of my own quickly-hacked-together-version

More general: i'd like to create a coupling between Zend_Form and
Zend_Db_Table in cases where i'd like to manage the data in that table with
a (html) form. It would be great if i could create a Form and then say:
validate it and then insert it into the database (or update the data),
without having to write the code over and over again.

Does anyone know of a package that can do this?

How are most of you dealing with this?