I've gone ahead and extended Zend_Gdata to work with contacts... I
haven't gotten all of the pieces working (not including all of the
contact entry elements yet) but it will update to google just fine as
well as work with contact groups...

I've never contributed code or anything to zend, but if people want to
use the code, then I'd be happy to share it. I have no idea if the
functionality I've done is too much or not enough or what. The code is
certainly more ghetto than the official zend_gdata classes. What are
the next steps?

thanks,
brian

--