Le 10/02/11 11:00, Wil Moore III a écrit :

Since routes are matched in reverse order you will want your least priority
routes to be defined first.
In other words, move your "default" route to the top.
-----
--
Wil Moore III

Why is Bottom-posting better than Top-posting:
http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

DO NOT TOP-POST and DO trim your replies:
http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php#toppost

Thank you for your reply Wil,

But if I move the 'default' route to the top, won't it match even for REST
requests?
For instance:
will match the 'default' route instead of the 'rest' one, I guess.

Let me explain my use case differently. With the current routes, I get the account properly, whatever URL is used:
or:

Now, I need to configure the routes in order to set a specific module as REST.
How can I do so?
--
Guillaume