Since you are using Zend_Auth_Adapter_DbTable, and calling $adapter->getResultRowObject(); .. The resulting object is simply a stdClass.

If you'd like you can add information to that identity object.

$identity->someProperty = $someValue;

Then write that to the authentication storage medium.

If the information is not related to authentication, I'd simply put it inside your own slice of Zend_Session_Namespace;

Hope this helps,
-ralph