Confused by this. I'm using a viewscript for a form. The echo statements in
the following code output in the wrong order if there is a validation error:

                                <?php
                                for($i=0;
$i<$this->element->promo_num->getValue(); $i++){

if(isset($this->element->{'promo_code_'.$i})){
                                                $p =
$this->element->{'promo_code_'.$i};
                                                $d =
$this->element->{'delete_'.$i};
                                                //all the following output the
wrong html if there is an error
                                                echo '
'.$p.$d.'
';
                                                echo '
'.$this->element->{'promo_code_'.$i}.$this->element->{'delete_'.$i}.'
';
                                                echo '
'; echo $this->element->{'promo_code_'.$i}; echo
$this->element->{'delete_'.$i}; echo '
';
                                        }
                                }?>

With a validation error, the paragraph opening and closing tags are
generated before the error message and elements, so they fall out of the p
tag. This is the html generated

Value is required and can't be empty

Value is required and can't be empty

Value is required and can't be empty

I am prepending errors so the messages are in the right place relative to
the inputs but they all fall out of the p tags. The inputs are also being
generated via jquery and added to the form along the lines of
http://www.jeremykendall.net/2009/01/19/dynamically-adding-elements-to-zend-form/
http://www.jeremykendall.net/2009/01/19/dynamically-adding-elements-to-zend-form/

except that I am not setting an order value for the newly added elements.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated, I'm stumped.