Thanks a lot for your help..
I must say that the form I'm trying to set is quite simple: it's a "contact
form" with only 3 inputs that I generate with zend form in a view/action. I
have a link with the right class (for fancybox generation) pointing to my
controller/action containing the form. No data is passed and when I click
the link, the form is rendered in the fancybox.
I manage to handle the redirection when form is submitted but the main issue
comes from the zend validator messages that are not displayed in the
fancybox when triggered. When this happens, the form is regenerated in my
normal view/layout with the classic messages like "value is required...".
I heard the best way would be to handle validation with ajax/jquery or dojo
but I also heard the best practice is to handle validation on server side in
case javascript would be disable...
I there really no way to use complete zend form in a popup ?
thanks a lot