Hi all,

I have a question about the configuration of my pages, which has the following
structure:

  - Sub 1
  - Sub 2
    - Sub 2.1
    - Sub 2.2
  - Sub 3
    - Sub 3.1
  - Sub 4

I render a menu with the navigation view helper of only 2nd and 3rd order
menus (MinDepth = 1). Now my problem:
1) If home or subpage is active, show only only subpages
2) If subpage is active with subsubpages, expand that menu item with these
specific subpages
3) If subpage with subsubpages is active, do not show subsubpages of other
subpages

So: when "Subpage 2" is active, show "Sub 2.1" and "Sub 2.2" but NOT "Sub
3.1". I cannot accomplish this, is there any solution to this problem?

Regards, Jurian
--
Jurian Sluiman
Soflomo - http://soflomo.com