Hello all

I am currently testing the latest version of ZF (1.11.8).

The fix, which was been applied to Zend_Navigation_Page_Mvc::isActive
is breaking my multi-lingual route. My basic route is as follows:

<default>
    <route>:locale/:module/:controller/:action/*</route>
    <defaults>
        <locale />
        <module>default</module>
        <controller>index</controller>
        <action>index</action>
    </defaults>
    <reqs>
        <locale>.*</locale>
        <module>.*</module>
        <controller>.*</controller>
        <action>.*</action>
    </reqs>
</default>

The problem is that isActive() does not return true, when a
Zend_Navigation_Page_Mvc is active. In ZF 1.11.7 and earlier, this
works as expected.

In the View, I can therefore not access $this->activeNavigation(), as
it returns null.

Removing the :locale part of the route resolves the issue. However,
the URLs must have the locale in them.

The issue can be resolved by subclassing Zend_Navigation_Page_Mvc, and
coping isActive() from the ZF 1.11.7 version. However, I would like to
understand what is going wrong.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

TIA

Jonathan