It sounds like you want subforms:

http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.form.forms.html#zend.form.forms.subforms

Each top-level form is responsible for a single submission (POST or GET) to an new url. To have 3 forms on a page means that your submit will only submit what is in the scope of the <form> Being processed.

With sub-forms, you can be a bit more creative in how you display various forms, and how you've crafted your forms (as classes) on the backend.

This might be worth a look for you.

-ralph