Hi,
I experienced the same problems recently. Everything was working on my
dev server whereas on the production the response was empty.
I can suggest you to check and compare the php settings (php.ini files
on both servers). We had a different php version on the prod and that
was causing the problem.
The code was halting somewhere due to non-existing modules/extensions
and not giving any errors until we enabled all the error reporting
settings.
Hope this helps.

sas

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 7:32 PM, Antonio Caccese <i...@antoniocaccese.it> wrote:
> Hi,
> i get a Zend_Http_Client_Exception "Unable to read response, or response is
> empty" when  putting objects on Amazon S3.
>
> On my desktop PC all works fine but the same application deployed on my
> laptop give me the above exception.
> I use ZendServer CE on both PCs with the same configuration and resources
> limits. The application uses the same
> access and secret Keys of my Amazon account.
>
> It's not a temporary problem. It gets me always the same exception.
>
> Any suggestions?
>

> --
> List: fw-general@lists.zend.com

Iyi calismalar,