Hi Matthew,

> Again, why is this a problem, exactly? What if you have another
> autoloader registered later that _can_ handle it?

If the first dedicated autoloader for that namespace couldn't handle
it, chances are no other handler will (or should not).

> But spl_autoload _IS_ a stack!!!!

I realize that, the point was that the application code cannot break
out of the execution loop if desired.

As much as I appreciate that the zf2-quickstart example, is exactly
that, but it does somewhat exemplify the point I'm trying to make
since in that example, the StandardAutoloader would execute given the
namespaces registered even though there are class maps also - I
realize it is just example code.

My original post was more to draw awareness to potential overhead that
could be incurred if the we're not cognitive of the implications
(depending on how and what is being used).

Regards,

--
Greg