Hello, I am just starting to learn Zend Framework.

As an exercise to learn the framework, I am creating a new site for my
wife to showcase her handmade merchandise. On this site, as with most
all sites, there will be quite a few purely informational pages
(About, Contact info, etc.).

My question, and what I need help with, is what is the best/proper way
to define a controller that will be called if no controller is found.
For example, I'd like to be able to go to the URL mysite.com/About and
have the framework call 'MyDefaultController' because the 'About'
controller will not exist.

I'm trying to avoid having to create a controller for every page that
won't do anything but show the same static html over and over. I also
want my wife to be able to create these pages on her own. The content
for the pages will be in a database and she will have an interface to
edit the content.

Is the proper way to create a custom route that routes every request
to my default controller, and then define routes that send requests to
few actual controllers that will exist or is there a mechanism that I
could use in a front controller plugin that would be more appropriate?

Just for the record, I've been programming in PHP for about 10 years,
I'm just new to Zend Framework.