I don't see why this would be a problem, could you fork the repository and issue a pull request for the feature?

-ralph

On 7/17/12 2:52 AM, henit wrote:
Hi.

In ZF2 beta5, Zend\Db\Sql\Select has been extended to support an array as
argument for from. This is very good, for instance for table alias like:

$select->from('t' => 'table');

However, the table argument for the contructor in
Zend\Db\TableGateway\TableGateway still only support string and
TableIdentifier (like Select did in beta4).

I use TableGateway with selectWidth, but since the table identifier of the
select object sent to selectWidth must be identical to the one sent to the
constructor of TableGateway, I can't use array for the select object. So my
suggestion is to extend TableGateway to support array the same way as
Select.